One of the most asked question we get from our customers is, “What’s the difference between the manual and electric desk?” If you’ve been wondering which type of height adjustable standing desk would work best for your needs, allow us to break it down for you:
An Electric Desk is Right for You If:
1. You plan to alternate between standing and sitting several times a day.
2. You have issues with your wrist or hand that would limit your movements such as carpal tunnel syndrome. The MultiTable electric desks raise and lower with the push of a button, instead of a manual handle.
3. You share your desk with multiple users.
4. You have back pain or neck pain and need to change your position frequently.
5. You have heavier items on your desktop. The electric desk holds up to 250 lbs.
6. It’s fun, fast and easy to use. Change your position with the push of a button!
A Manual Desk is Right for You If:
1. You plan to remain standing or sitting for a good part of the day and don’t plan change positions often.
2. You’d like to lower your carbon footprint. The manual MultiTable standing desk raises and lowers easily with the turn of a handle. No electricity required!
3. You have limited or no access to a power outlet near your desk.
4. You don’t plan on having many heavy items on your desk. The manual MultiTable standing desk holds up to 130 lbs.
Periodically standing during the day significantly decrease health risks for both heart disease and cancers as well as increases your productivity, energy and stamina.
If you’d like to get rid of your stagnant desk and join the standing revolution, please contact us at email@example.com and let one of our customer service experts help you choose the perfect desk for your needs or visit us online at www.MultiTable.com.
Tags: Standing Desk
Well, here we are again, cool cats – the start of a new year. Whether you are striving to lose || Read More
MultiTable joined over 700 attendees last week on Tuesday, December 13, 2016 at the beautiful JW Marriott Desert Ridge Hotel || Read More
‘Tis the season to be jolly … and stressed … and less productive at work. Remember when you were young || Read More